Outreach Program for Women

Hello,

Today itself I came to know about the Outreach Program for women and I am really interested to participate in it. However, I have neither participated nor contributed to any open source software till now. As, 19th March( tomorrow) is the last date of application and I have not contributed any part of my work till now.
It would be great if I could get some help regarding which kind of projects I should take up and what impactful contributions should I make within this one day in order to get the opportunity to participate in Outreach Program for Women.
I am however strong in C programming and have a strong communication skill which can help me to take up documentation projects as well.

Thanks and Regards,
Ruchika Banerjee,
Dept. of Information Technology,
Dr. B.C Roy Engg College, Durgapur,