Re: status icon freeze break request

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Jakub Steiner <jimmac gmail com> wrote:
Turns out the patch didn't include the exported wireless-offline
state. I've remedied it now. So to clear up possible confusion, the
last "after" state is to include the x as well. The one depicted is
for network-wireless-signal-none.

Thanks for the comparison screenshots. I don't see a problem with
this, so +1 for the release team. But the more important approval for
this would be from the docs team.