String freeze break request for gnome-initial-setup

Hi,

I would like to land gnome-initial-setup's wip/timezone branch before
the .92 release. This unfortunately adds a new translatable string:

_("We think that your time zone is %s. Press Next to continue"
  " or search for a city to manually set the time zone.")

I know it's coming late, but it would be great to have this in the final
release.

Thanks and sorry for yet another freeze break request,
Kalev