GNOME outreach project for women and GNOME game documentation

Hi all,

I'm a new beginner contributor to GNOME documentation. I'm planning to apply for the outreach project for women and have been thinking about working on the game documentation if it's free (at least as an initial project).

Is anyone working on documentation for glchess, gnotski and aisleriot? I think gtali and swell-foop have just had someone else volunteer for them.

Rachel

P.S. Tiffany: I think you're the contact point for these; is there anything in particular I should know?