Re: status icon freeze break request

Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Screenshots are the most labour intensive part of docs to update, both
for the docs team and translators. If it affects the wireless network
icon, then I would prefer for the change to wait until after the
release as we're running out of time now.

As previously stated, I couldn't find any screenshots that include
these icons. I'd be surprised if there are any.

Also, I take a lot of the screenshots for the release notes - yell if
there are any screenshots needed by docs; I might be able to provide
them.

Allan