Re: Evolution Mallard User Help docs frozen

Partially updated... tomorrow more (BOT_MODE=on) ;-)

El 7 de marzo de 2012 18:13, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> escribió:
I just fixed all TODO items that were on my list for the Evolution 3.4
User Docs.
That means: I do not plan to change/add anything more for 3.4 to the
Evolution user docs (except for fixing some huge problems that somebody
might report, but I'd ask here first).

Translators: Please feel encouraged to start translating:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/evolution/

If you find issues while translating (typos; mistakes; something
unclear) or if you have ideas how to improve the docs, please file a
report to let me know:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution;component=User%20Documentation;version=3.3.x

Thanks in advance & looking forward to your translations!
andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper