Evolution Mallard User Help docs frozen

I just fixed all TODO items that were on my list for the Evolution 3.4
User Docs.
That means: I do not plan to change/add anything more for 3.4 to the
Evolution user docs (except for fixing some huge problems that somebody
might report, but I'd ask here first).

Translators: Please feel encouraged to start translating:

If you find issues while translating (typos; mistakes; something
unclear) or if you have ideas how to improve the docs, please file a
report to let me know:

Thanks in advance & looking forward to your translations!
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed