GNOME Core 3.2

List of modules from Blip, comments from me:

brasero
- Kat did a new Mallard document. Branch: mallard-documentation

empathy
- Our flagship lovechild. It needs updates.

eog
- Has Mallard help. Needs 3.2 review.

epiphany
- Still has a DocBook manual. I thought somebody worked on this.

evince
- Has Mallard help. Needs 3.2 review.

gcalctool
- Has Mallard help. Needs 3.2 review.

gnome-disk-utility
- Has a DocBook manual. Were we doing this in gnome-help?

gnome-packagekit
- Has a DocBook manual. Were we doing this in gnome-help?

gnome-system-monitor
- Has a DocBook manual. Mallard help on gitorious. Status?

gnome-terminal
- Has a Docbook manual.

gnome-user-share
- Has a DocBook manual. Were we doing this in gnome-help?

gnome-utils
- Apps according to Blip: Dictionary, Disk Usage Analyzer, Font Viewer,
  Log File Viewer, Screenshot, Search for Files.
- DocBook manuals according to Blip: Dictionary, Disk Usage Analyzer,
  Search for Files, System Log Viewer.
- Screenshot should be covered by gnome-help.

gucharmap
- Has a DocBook Manual.

mousetweaks
- Has a DocBook manual. Were we doing this in gnome-help?

nautilus
- Covered by gnome-help.

vino
- I think Kat did some work. In gnome-help?

--
Shaun