Re: GNOME Core 3.2

Hi all,

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 20:44, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> List of modules from Blip, comments from me:
>
> brasero
> - Kat did a new Mallard document. Branch: mallard-documentation

Since I helped wrote the old DocBook-format manual, I can take a look
at it if it hasn't been reviewed yet.

> empathy
> - Our flagship lovechild. It needs updates.

I might be able to resume this, but not for the release, maybe for
3.2.1 (if there is going to be one...).

> gnome-disk-utility
> - Has a DocBook manual. Were we doing this in gnome-help?
>
> gnome-packagekit
> - Has a DocBook manual. Were we doing this in gnome-help?

As far as I can remember, no, never seen those documents pass by this
mailing list (I didn't even know g-d-u had a manual...).

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>