GNOME Apps 3.2

List of modules from Blip, comments from me:

accerciser
- New Mallard help from Alina.

alacarte
- Obsolete in 3.x, I think.

anjuta
- Has Mallard help + FAQ. Developer tool.

cheese
- DocBook manual in git. Mallard in gitorious from Julita.

devhelp
- No docs. Developer tool.

evolution
- New Mallard help from Andre.

file-roller
- Has a DocBook manual.

gedit
- Has Mallard help. I haven't looked at it recently.

glade
- Has a DocBook manual. Developer tool.

gnome-contacts
- New module. Document in gnome-help.

gnome-documents
- New module. Eventually document in gnome-help. Release team
  says it's a preview and shouldn't go in gnome-help in 3.2.
  But it's on the dash by default. Let's discuss.

gnome-games
- Chess: DocBook.
- Five or More: DocBook.
- Four-in-a-Row: DocBook.
- Iagno: DocBook.
- Klotski: DocBook.
- Lights Off: DocBook.
- Mahjongg: DocBook.
- Mines: DocBook.
- Nibbles: DocBook.
- Quadrapassel: DocBook.
- Robots: DocBook.
- Sudoku: DocBook.
- Swell Foop: DocBook.
- Tali: DocBook.
- Tetravex: Mallard.

gnome-nettool
- Has a DocBook manual. Low profile.

nautilus-sendto
- Should be covered in gnome-help.

nemiver
- Has a DocBook manual. Developer tool.

orca
- Has Mallard help. Also partly covered in gnome-help.

seahorse
- Has a DocBook manual? Should we do this in gnome-help?

sushi
- New module. Should be covered in gnome-help.

totem
- Has a DocBook manual.

vinagre
- Has Mallard help. I think Kat worked on this.