GNOME Shell 3.2

Culled from the NEWS file, bugzilla, and IRC:

* Add an on-screen keyboard that uses Caribou as a backend
  [Nohemi, Dan; #612662]
  - Useful for both accessibility and tablets.

* Allow searching for people in the overview using libfolks
  as the backend [Morten; #643018]
  - We also need to document Contacts. Tie this in there?

* Rework user menu to separate out "Do Not Disturb" from the IM
  status and to visually match GNOME Contacts. [Florian; #652837]
  - I know we mention this. Check the behavior.
  - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/usermenu32.png/

* Stop using nm-applet for dialogs; do them as proper system modal
  dialogs in the shell code. [Giovanni; #650244]
  - Not sure if this affects anything.

* Add a "Login Screen" mode to be used when GDM is running; this
  mode has a stripped down user interface, and also contains the
  code to display the user list and authentication. [Ray; #657082]
  - GDM is using this now.
  - No fingerprint or smartcard support, which we have documented.
  - Ray said he plans to implement fingerprint for 3.2. We'll get
    a notification, because it's a UI change.

* Support default actions for notifications [Florian; #655818]
  - Might affect what we tell people to do with notifications.

* Improve styling of messages [Jasper; #640271]
  - Do we have screenshots?

* Add GNOME Documents to the favorites list [Adel; #657520]
  - Documents is on the dash. But apparently, we're supposed to treat
    it like a preview and not document it. Ugh.

* Support configuration of calendar applications via gsettings
  [Tassilo; #651190]
  - I don't think there's UI for changing the calendar, so this
    probably isn't even worth mentioning.

* Take over inserted media handling and autorun from gnome-session
  [Cosimo]
  - Check the documented behavior against reality.

* Add a D-Bus interface to take a screenshot; this will avoid various
  race conditions with the current gnome-screenshot approach
  [Adel; #652952]
  - Sounds like an implementation detail. Check if the UI changed.

* Display a count of unread notifications on icons
  [Jasper, Guillaume; #649356, #654139]
  - Sounds neat. Might or might not be worth mentioning.

* Make control-Return in the overview open a new window [Maxim]
  - We also don't document Ctrl+click yet. We should.

* Fix various problems with keynav and the Activities button
  [Dan; #641253 #645759]
  - We probably need more docs on keyboard navigation in general.

* Show unmanaged devices in the menu [Giovanni; #646946]
  - For networks. Not sure what this is about, but it sounds like
    something we should look into.

* Show "hardware disabled" when disabled by rfkill [Giovanni; #648048]
  - For Bluetooth. We might want to mention how the various ways of
    turning BT on/off interact.

* Hide "power off..." option if shutdown is disabled via PolicyKit
  [Florian; #652038]
  - Probably only worth mentioning if we get an admin guide with info
    on changing PK rules.

* Don't autohide the workspace pager if there is more than one workspace
  [Florian; #652714, #653078, #653142]
  - Don't think it affects docs, but it might be worth mentioning.

* Don't always slide out the workspace pager at drag begin
  [Florian; #652730]
  - Don't think it affects docs. Check.

* Only offer to remove a favorite app when dragging it's icon
  [Owen; #642895]
  - The trash icon only appears in the dash when dragging from the
    trash, not when dragging from the Applications list or a window
    of a favorite app.