Re: Newbie Introduction

Hi Phil,

I'm working on these topics (just the text, no markup yet):
- changing the desktop background
- changing the fonts used
- making text bigger

Should I send you a copy of the content once I'm done with them?
I'll proceed with the rest of the topics under the 'look and feel' section once I've got the tone and style down.

Also, as an update, I've installed git and created a clone of the repository.

Thanks,
April