Re: Packages ready to translate

On Wed, 2010-07-14 at 16:10 +0200, Fran Diéguez wrote:

> I'm a little confused... All the documentation should be migrated to
> mallard?
>
> At Galician translators team we want to start to translating
> documentation, cause the ui is mostly done, and we don't want to
> translate packages that could change significantly and in consequence
> lost a lot of strings and the work done.

The documentation team is writing all new application documentation in
Mallard instead of Docbook.  The applications listed in the earlier
email have already been migrated to Mallard and feature all new
documentation - all the strings are new.

For the GNOME 3.0 cycle, the only core desktop documentation that is in
progress is the GNOME User Guide (gnome-user-docs repo) being migrated
to Mallard.  Tomboy is already done and is available in Git.  Other apps
include Banshee and Rhythmbox.

Paul