Request regarding Evolution user document

Hi all,
        Evolution user document has not been updated after Evolution
2.28 release. It surely demands some love from the gnome-doc team for
the milestone GNOME 3.0

I know it is a tight schedule for the doc-team and you guys already have
your plates filled with the other modules. I can provide the description
for the new features and also the screenshots, but since we have missed
a major release update, it needs some professional expertise to fix it.

Looking forward for your response.

TIA,
Akhil