Re: gbrainy Mallard documentation

Hello,

I'll try to reuse as mush as I can.
Some of the strings have been reused, maybe with some rewording or
small changes.

That will be perfect.

> Let me know your progress.

Just to have an idea: you said you will do a release in mid-January,
very unlikely for me to complete the help, when do you think you're
going to make a new release after this one? Even a rough estimate
would be fine, so that we can work on the help and maybe warn the
translators a little bit in advance that there might be some new
strings.

gbrainy 1.3 that is the version that you are referring was released a few days back[1]. This includes my initial Mallard documentation.

The next version gbrainy 1.4 will be released at the end of February.

Regards,

Jordi,

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2010-January/msg00016.html