Re: Mallard Article for Gnome Journal

Hey Shaun,

2010/2/10 Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>:

> I'd like to get some community feedback on what topics
> people think should be addressed in the article.

Why not a tutorial or some kind of article, describing how
third-parties, ISVs, downstreams, can plug their own modifications to
the help of a program?
I don't know if this kind of article would suit GJ, but it could be
really interesting to showcase how it is easy to provide updated
documentation based on personal modifications or patches to a program.
Interesting could also be to provide a supposed workflow on how to
deal with writing a new topic/page, how to test it and validate it,
and how to deal with translations. A plus: how to provide a separate
package to update only the help.

I don't know... just throwing there ideas...

Ciao.

--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>