Mallard Article for Gnome Journal

Hey folks,

I'm going to write a Mallard article for the next issue
of the Gnome Journal.  I'm shooting for an broad overview
of things you can do and why you would do them, without
digging too much into tutorial-style content.

For some of the content, if I think it's a particularly
interesting thing to show *how* to do it, I may write a
tutorial on projectmallard.org and link to it from the
article.

I'd also like to mention ideas about where we can take
Mallard in the future.

I'd like to get some community feedback on what topics
people think should be addressed in the article.

Thanks.

--
Shaun McCance
http://syllogist.net/