Re: Review documentation of Solang

Hi Florent,

On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 21:10 +0100, feuloren free fr wrote:
> >       * "How do I export photos?" - I think that this section would
> >         benefit from a more descriptive name, since users might not
> >         think of "copying photos to a different folder" as
> > "exporting."
>
> Yeah, I agree but I don't know how I should name the topic. "How do I
> copy files to a different folder ?" seems weird and is too long, any
> idea ?

I agree that it's not a very good title. We should think about why a
user would want to export their photos to another folder. Is it to make
a backup, or to put them on a CD?

> >       * What keyboard shortcuts can I use?
> Here I have a problem because I don't know in which section I should
> put these topics. I don't know if it's okay to create a section "User
> Interface questions ?"; as far as I understand this is not really the
> kind of things that should be in a user doc. But these are interesting
> questions, I'll write the topics and link it to their section ASAP.

I think that a "Tips and Tricks" section might accommodate a keyboard
shortcuts topic. It's also important from an accessibility perspective.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull