Re: modifying yelp

Hi, we do about 30,000 unique queries per month (very rough figure).
The popular queries, by month, for the last few months are:

August:
google sel.fo webcam uninstall sel,fo yahoo.com solitaire globo
человек паук juegoso dgetea www.telegraaf.nl www.google.com samina
google earth vinagra sound instalation www. netanttila. com uninstall
limewire latitude como jugar lagno

July:
google mantener mi correo con hotmail eyttttttttttttq<gtyuy
www.globo.com yahoo антивирусыантивирус для linux webcam
www.hotmail.com spiderman skype myspace uninstall anmeldung camping
live holle poarte wine dvd subpicture decorder googlwe disey
pincsses.com screen resolution tv 2000 xp expert hotmail

June:
google yahoo yahoo.com webcam skype disenycom www.yahoo.com
gconf-tool-2 système>administration pocztakowal přehrání obrázků 書庫
cierre de paginas yaahoo.com wine x-moto youtube nvidia geforce 8400
gs ドライバ www.globo.com adriando soberano

May:
64 bit 9.10 kubuntu live cd wubi usb ubuntu 9.10 upgrade md5 torrent
xubuntu netbook 64-bit alternate 9.04 ubuntu 64 bit system
requirements grub wine 64bit

Until mid-may the search engine was shared between Yelp and
www.ubuntu.com so the data may not be as meaningful. There was about
15 times the number of queries in May than in June and many of these
seem to be related to downloading Ubuntu.

--
Matthew Nuzum

"Never stop learning" –Robert Nuzum (My dad)