Re: modifying yelp

Hi, I will investigate this and see what I can come up with.

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 4:43 AM, Matthew East <mdke ubuntu com> wrote:
Hi Phil,

(Adding ubuntu-doc to the cc list)

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Phil Bull <philbull gmail com> wrote:
> I agree that we should be spending more time examining users' needs.
> There's lots of data out there that could be really useful to us, if
> only we had access to it! In particular, I'd love to see the webserver
> log statistics for help.ubuntu.com and library.gnome.org. I think my IRC
> script could be helpful too, but it runs out of steam for a lot of GNOME
> apps (only returning a few entries for certain apps).

For help.ubuntu.com, Matthew Nuzum (r.i.c.) may be able to help with
this, as we use a google script on all pages in the website that
provides us with analytics.

Matthew, can you help with this?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org

--
Matthew Nuzum

"Never stop learning" –Robert Nuzum (My dad)