Re: Topics for review (gnome desktop help)

Hi April,

On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 09:42 +0800, April Gonzales wrote:
> I made the changes based on your comments. Please see attached :)
> I'll get the screen shots for the look-theme-icons.page and send it to
> you separately.

Thanks for all of the topics you sent over in the last week! I've
reviewed them all and pushed them to the Gitorious branch:

http://gitorious.org/desktop-help/desktop-help/commit/cdd229a0d5f2ac6e2021c60fc8c4efee65519a2a

I made minor changes to a couple of them, mostly just formatting.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull