Re: Empathy account UI freeze break request

On Mon, 2009-08-24 at 14:42 +0200, Xavier Claessens wrote:
> 6) "Jabber" and "GTalk" got replaced by "XMPP" which is totally unknown
> to normal users (pidgin does the same error). We already rejected the
> change from Jabber to XMPP in a bug report some months ago, and I think
> we should keep a gtalk entry even if it's the same as Jabber...

Docs team: Can we add a note somewhere to tell people that
Jabber can connect to GTalk and vice versa?  Google has a
fair amount of branding around GTalk, so I understand the
decision to keep GTalk as a "protocol".  But maybe we could
help people understand that they're using Jabber.

--
Shaun