Re: Word-a-Day: delete an entry in a user defined list -> "Clear"?

Le lundi 28 juillet 2008 à 23:32 +0100, Calum Benson a écrit :
> On 28 Jul 2008, at 22:03, yannick wrote:
>
> > Thus there is a list box in the main GUI which allow to select your
> > presence status and add/remove custom messages.
> >
> > e.g. see this screenshot:
> > http://sevmek.free.fr/ekiga/Capture-Ekiga-5.png
> >
> > My question is:
> > We currently use the term "Clear" in this list box (at the bottom of
> > it)
> > to remove one of those custom messages.
> >
> > Do you think "Clear" is the right word?
>
> Can you explain what happens when you select "Clear"?  It's not
> obvious from the screenshot, which suggests the label could probably
> be better, but I'm not sure I understand enough from your description
> either...

If you choose "Clear" you'll get this pop-up:
http://sevmek.free.fr/ekiga/Capture-Custom%20Message.png
where you can select one of the custom messages and delete it.

Best regards,
Yannick

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net