Word-a-Day: delete an entry in a user defined list -> "Clear"?

Hello,

I'm requesting your help for a terminology issue with the upcoming Ekiga
3.0.

Ekiga 3.0 will have some characteristics of an Instant Messaging
Application. It has a roster to store the contacts in its main GUI like
most IM softwares and the users can define a custom message which will
show with their presence status (e.g. "Online", "Away" etc.).

Thus there is a list box in the main GUI which allow to select your
presence status and add/remove custom messages.

e.g. see this screenshot:
http://sevmek.free.fr/ekiga/Capture-Ekiga-5.png

My question is:
We currently use the term "Clear" in this list box (at the bottom of it)
to remove one of those custom messages.

Do you think "Clear" is the right word?

Best regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net