Re: Feed Back on Documentation

Em Qui, 2008-04-10 às 20:00 +0100, Phil Bull escreveu:
> The Ubuntu Doc Team has a mentoring programme which has quite a few
> students at the moment. Many of them are working on tech
> review/corrections on the Ubuntu-specific docs, but I'm sure they would
> be keen to work on the GNOME docs too. If you can point me towards a
> task list, I'll be happy to recruit a group of people to work through
> it.

I'm aware that many of the recent translation updates in upstream GNOME
were contributed by Ubuntu, but maybe (more) Ubuntu documentation
writers should work directly upstream. The result would be easier
maintenance downstream, and further enhancement of upstream
documentation. (At least, that's the experience of Ubuntu's pt_BR l10n
team.)

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org