Re: Feed Back on Documentation

Hi Shaun,

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 12:29 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
[...]
> Thank you for your feedback.  Sadly, much of our documentation
> suffers from this type of problem: telling you the obvious, but
> not telling you what you really need to know.  We're working to
> change this, but we have so few writers and so much to write.

The Ubuntu Doc Team has a mentoring programme which has quite a few
students at the moment. Many of them are working on tech
review/corrections on the Ubuntu-specific docs, but I'm sure they would
be keen to work on the GNOME docs too. If you can point me towards a
task list, I'll be happy to recruit a group of people to work through
it.

Thanks,

Phil

--