Re: SVN strange behavior

Hi Dooteo!

Gnome SVN policy is that you either get rights to commit/change any
modules or you don't get them at all. That means that theoretically,
everybody who has an svn account can change basque translation files.

Anyway, svn accounts may only be used on modules where the maintainer
granted the developer the right to commit changes. For translators this
is a bit difficult as they edit a lot of different modules.

Please try to solve this problem with Joe/Mikel personally and only if
this brings conflicts you may ask a spokesperson to take whatever action
is appropriate. I guess everybody is interested in a good and correct
basque translation and I hope you can solve this on your own!

Regards,
Johannes