Re: small patch for accessibility guide

Hi,

On 05/09/07, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> I'm a little worried about Ubuntu customizing stock GNOME documentation,
> especially regarding translation.

When you say "especially translation", do you have any other concerns?
The reasoning behind customisations are that given that Ubuntu
customises the GNOME desktop, there are a number of aspects of the
GNOME guides which are simply wrong for an Ubuntu desktop. We need to
correct that.

> Several i18n teams made the huge
> effort to translate the GNOME guides.
> So my big question is: will you include the customized docs in the
> general translation process in Launchpad like with ubuntu-docs?

Yes, I intend to look at how Ubuntu translators can deal with any
customised Ubuntu strings.

(no need to cc me, I follow the list).
--
Matthew East