Re: small patch for accessibility guide

Le mardi 04 septembre 2007 �2:41 +0100, Matthew East a �it :
> Hi there,
>
> I've made a small structural change to the accessibility guide in
> Ubuntu (hopefully some more substantial changes coming soon) at
> revision 690 here:
>
> http://codebrowse.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc/gnome-user-docs/ubuntu-changes/changes
>
> Feel free to include it upstream if you feel appropriate. We're
> currently doing a fair bit of customising Gnome documentation in
> Ubuntu, and I'm going to make an effort to ensure that any changes
> which can be pushed upstream are done in separate patches and this
> list is notified of them.

Hi Matt,

I'm a little worried about Ubuntu customizing stock GNOME documentation,
especially regarding translation. Several i18n teams made the huge
effort to translate the GNOME guides.
So my big question is: will you include the customized docs in the
general translation process in Launchpad like with ubuntu-docs?

I strongly hope so...

Regards,

Claude