Re: Working Draft

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 17:47 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le jeudi 08 mars 2007, �7:35, Quim Gil a �it :
> > Let's agree a hard deadline, otherwise we can keep adding items and
> > suggesting ideas until 2.18.1.
> >
> > Gervais needs to deliver a final text and graphics (*) tomorrow Friday
> > by 12pm (midday) UTC - latest. From that point someone (Vincent?) will
> > pick it and send it to the DocBook & L10n machineries.
>
> I can announce the work to translators, but I will be of no help with
> the conversion to docbook. Maybe doc people can help for this?

Is this the final text from the marketing team?

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes/Draft

This absolutely needs to be proofread.  I'm seeing quite a
few language errors just at a glance.  I'm more than happy
to do this, but it should be the absolute last thing done
before we freeze for translators.

And if nobody else volunteers, I can turn it into DocBook.
Somebody tell me where it goes and when it needs to be
there.

--
Shan