Re: generating html docs with gnome-doc-utils

Hi Shaun,

sorry for the late reply. I run

  gnome-doc-tool html -o xhtml/ -c xhtml/style.css platform-overview.xml
in
  gnome-devel-docs/platform-overview/C

It basically does a good job. The generated files look similar to if I would
watch the xml in yelp. unfortunately the pictures for e.g. note-boxes are
missing and the style looks different too. Also the navigation is less optimal.
In yelp there is the navigation bar on top - in the generated pages I can only
link (which works in yelp). Any ideas? Should the outcome be the same?

Stefan