Re: Working Draft

(((BTW, is it possible that we have no banner yet?)))

On 3/9/07, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
Is this the final text from the marketing team?

http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ReleaseNotes/Draft

Friday evening so yes, this is final now.

Gervais, please upload urgently the images in the wiki, flickr or
wherever, so at least we have a chance to look at them before Shaun
picks them and includes them in the DocBook formatting.

There was not title yet, so I added one. It's not a slogan, it's a title.

Shaun, the text is in your hands now. Feel free editing what you think
that needs to be edited, no need to ask questions.

Vincent or anybody, once Shaun considers the English version good
could you send it to the i18n team?

Thanks to everybody, we are approaching Day D.