Orca Docs (was Re: gcalctool Updated screenshots)

Hi,

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 09:16 -0700, Rich Burridge wrote:
> [Will, cc:'ing you for the Orca manual page discussion near the bottom].
<snip>
> Joachim Noreiko wrote:
> > Is that going in Orca or in the Accessibility guide?
> >

> It'll eventually go wherever GNOME application manual pages go.
> I'm not 100% sure where that is. Is that a separate CVS module
> (gnome-docu maybe?) or should it go in the Orca CVS module?

Normally, the documentation for a module goes in with the module in CVS.
Except in special cases (like the user guide).  If its a full manual, it
should go in with the module.

> > If it's done, could you mark it off on our 2.16 tasks
> > page please? http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Goals216
> >

> Does it need to be done for the GNOME 2.16 release on Monday?
> If it does, I'll be happy to check-in/forward what I've currently got,
> though
> Will Walker and I are still discussing it (there are possibly some more
> bits we want to add.). It's definitely usable as it currently stands.

It'd be nice to have something in the docs for Orca by GNOME 2.16.
There is a section in the accessibility guide about the screenreader,
though it only provides a link to the gnopernicus manual just now.  If
some docs could be put into place by release, I can change this to point
to the Orca docs.  I had planned on updating the section this cycle, but
have been getting swamped with other projects.

Don
--
DonS on irc.gimp.org
http://www.donscorgie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk