Re: gcalctool Updated screenshots

[Will, cc:'ing you for the Orca manual page discussion near the bottom].

Don Scorgie wrote:
I've committed the new screenshots.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, with the release so
near, I don't think I'll be able to update the documentation for now.

No problem.

The doc team is spread pretty thin just now, so it may take a while for
someone to get time to work on the docs.  The bug report has some good
pointers for anyone willing to put a bit of time into it though.

Yes. It would be a good "newbie" GNOME documentation project.
I'd be willing to work with whoever wanted to do it.

Joachim Noreiko wrote:
Is that going in Orca or in the Accessibility guide?

It'll eventually go wherever GNOME application manual pages go.
I'm not 100% sure where that is. Is that a separate CVS module
(gnome-docu maybe?) or should it go in the Orca CVS module?
If it's done, could you mark it off on our 2.16 tasks
page please? http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Goals216

Does it need to be done for the GNOME 2.16 release on Monday?
If it does, I'll be happy to check-in/forward what I've currently got, though
Will Walker and I are still discussing it (there are possibly some more
bits we want to add.). It's definitely usable as it currently stands.