gcalctool Updated screenshots

Hi,

It was brought to my attention on IRC that the gcalctool manual was
missing a screenshot (gcalctool_advanced_window.png).

Since all the screenshots in the manual are from different themes, I
spent a few minutes recreating them all using the default Clarius^W
Clearlooks theme. (I won't attach them here.  Look at the current ones
and imagine them in Clearlooks).

I was wondering whether the GDP looked after the gcalctool manual and
whether its okay to commit these changes (before the 2.16 deadline)?

Any objections?  Anyone know if the GDP looks after the manual?

Thanks
Don
--
DonS on irc.gimp.org