Re: string freeze?

Hi :o)

On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 02:02 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> Is there a documentation string freeze this time around? We are hoping
> to rearrange some of the Gnome user guide for insertion into our help
> system (which will essentially involve taking bits of the guide and
> making them into single documents); but I'd like to know that the guide
> is stable before doing that!

I have a distant hope of working on the GUG before 2.18 release.

If you change the GUG to fit in with your docs, I'm guessing you would
have to redo the changes anyway when GUG is updated.

Maybe we could discuss doing the changes you want in GNOME CVS, perhaps
they could benefit others too, or at least not harm the working of the
current documentation or make things even more complicated. From what
you say this looks like a little pre-Mallard workaround :o)

Joachim seems to be suggesting another possible solution to avoid
freezing the GUG.

Love, Karderio.