Re: Sell sell sell ! Sell GNOME for Christmas !!

Excellent work Karderio! This is a good first draft, but it needs some
edits. I'd like to make some corrections and clean it up a bit. Is this
on the wiki somewhere? Additionally, I might be interested in writing at
least one of the other sections myself. What do we have in mind for the
Free Software and GNOME section?

-- Ryan