Re: Sell sell sell ! Sell GNOME for Christmas !!

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 10:54 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> It would be good to have these texts agreed with the Marketing Team.
> The common ground could be the wgo revamp, since most if not all of
> your proposed sections have a place in www.gnome.org

While I certainly want greater cooperation between our teams,
I don't want it to seem as if documentation writers have to
seek editorial approval from multiple places.  At this time,
that sort of red tape could strangle the docs team.

And Karderio, you did a nice job explaining our strengths,
and in particular why free software matters.  It needs an
editorial touch, but all drafts do.  Thanks.

--
Shaun