Re: Sell sell sell ! Sell GNOME for Christmas !!

Re :o)

Sure, I think this work will be equal benefit to the marketing and doc
teams. It would seem that Joachim is deeply involved in this particular
task for both teams however, which seems rather handy. (I'll try and get
in touch with you tomorrow Joachim.)

Perhaps we can simply write this stuff for the docs, then adapt it for
the web. Once we have a "stable" version, we would have to synchronise
the changes, which hopefully will not be too much trouble. I haven't
considered the web side of this, but perhaps it would be ideal to use
the same source for both medias, if possible...

In any case it would probably be good to get the marketing team in on
this early on, as I expect their input could be valuable. I'd like to
get a base to work on fist though, I don't think we have that yet,
hopefully tomorrow ;)

Sorry if all this isn't clear, I'm shattered - off to bed ;)

Love, Karderio.