Re: Looking for the original of the Spanish gnome-user-guide translation

Hi Shaun,

Yesterday at 20:29, Shaun McCance wrote:

> I'll be switching things over to use XInclude anyway, so this shouldn't
> really be a problem.  I really think you shoud just expand entities when
> syncing, and not bother with trying to recreate them in the translated
> documents.

Ok, I've so far added an option (-e) to do that, and it can be used
during either extracting messages for translation, or during merging
them back into XML.

Once I go over it a bit more, I'll probably make this default for the
merging step—you have to turn it on manually for now.

> It'd be really nice to do some real-time chatting with you to resolve
> some issues.  Email just drags out too much.  You don't come on IRC
> anymore though, and I haven't managed to catch you on Jabber.

I'll try to find some time for it one of these days.  I'm certainly
looking forward to your comments.

Cheers,
Danilo