Re: Looking for the original of the Spanish gnome-user-guide translation

Today at 19:47, Shaun McCance wrote:

> Would this be a good time to mention that xml2po rocks my world?

Well, not really, since I believe the User Guide is the one that is
going to cause most problems for current xml2po implementation
(because of entities being used in XML files without DTD, such as
part1.xml).  If you try merging translations back, you'll notice that
libxml2.serialize() simply drops entities which are not resolved
properly, which of course sucks (or *I* do it using try..except code,
I don't remember right now ;).

Anything else apart from these part1.xml and part2.xml should be fine
in translations, but that doesn't help much if you're looking for
complete translations.  I'll have to ask libxml2 folks on how to
manage this appropriately.

Unless you're thinking more of an earthquake type of "rocks my world"
;-)

Cheers,
Danilo