Re: PO-based Documentation Translation

El sáb, 27-09-2003 a las 22:19, Dave Malcolm escribió:

> I've been lurking in this discussion and wanted to ask: is there
> anything we can do within Conglomerate to make it easier to translate
> DocBook documents?  (Conglomerate aims to be a user-friendly XML editor
> for DocBook and other XML formats, for those who don't know)

Yes, the first thing could be to read a so really interesting article[1]
about XLIFF[2] format, which is mainly the gettext's po expresed in XML
with steroids. The article exposed the problems of real work in

BTW, please consider the translation of XML documents instead of docbook
ones only. I think is almost the same complexity but is a lot of

        A.Ismael Olea González

        mailto:ismael olea org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA