Re: GDP Leadership

"John Fleck" <jfleck inkstain net> wrote:
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:41:06 -0600
Re:Hearing cheerful support and no dissent, I'd like to congratulate Shaun
on being our new fearless leader.

/me bows respectfully.

Cheers,

I would also like to congratulate Shaun on his accession to GDPFLship. You
can really on everyone for continued support. We look forward to working
with you to develop the GNOME Help and documentation into the premier example
of information design in the free software world.

Also, I'd like to say what a pleasure it was dealing with you, John. You have
been always balanced and intelligent in your dealings with the diverse
members of the GDP. As Sasha has already said, you have done a great job in
your tenure of GDPFL, and you can be justly proud of your contribution.

Best of luck with the escribology. If you need to identify any lexicograhical
corncrakes in the linguistic swamp, you know where to find the ornithologist.

Pat