Re: Remove glossary from status page?

tor 2003-08-21 klockan 15.35 skrev Abel Cheung:
> > > Certainly, it badly needs improvement.
> >
> > What kind of improvement?
>
> 1. Not updated for at least 2 years, many words are obsolete. At least
> the content needs updating.
>
> 2. If possible, sync with some other glossary from, e.g. documentation
> style guide.
>
> Hope others can come up with better idea.

[...]
> > So I see no reason to temporarily remove the glossary. We don't remove
> > other modules from the status pages while they are being developed, so I
> > don't see why the glossary would need to be removed while it was improved.
> Which is not true for now.

Have you contacted the author and suggested improvements, before
suggesting that it should be removed?

I discussed the glossary with Sun docs people at GUADEC, and they IIRC
confirmed that updating the translator glossary was in their plans, and
that adding terms from the docs style guide was being considered.

Christian