Re: Remove glossary from status page?

tor 2003-08-21 klockan 15.18 skrev Damien Donlon:
> > Also, whenever the glossary has been discussed, I remember Sun people
> > have always been eager to hear suggestions for improvement.
> >
> > So before any drastic actions are done to the glossary, it would perhaps
> > be useful to suggest improvements first.
>
> We are getting ready to commit our latest translations to a separate
> module called sun-l10n. Would it be of any benefit if we moved them to
> there? I agree with Christian that they should not be simply deleted.

I must admit I don't see the benefit of moving the glossary from one CVS
module to another.

> They are used for reference by our translation people. Which "status
> pages" is Abel referring to above? They aren't being picked up for
> inclusion in the translation statistics are they?! :o)

They are indeed, on the "Extras" pages (see "gnome-glossary" on for
example
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/sv/extras/).

The "Extras" page is for extra pieces of software that are not included
in GNOME, and are either highly experimental or just don't fit in other
groups on the status pages. So I don't see why gnome-glossary shouldn't
be listed here. If it wasn't on the status pages at all, I imagine many
translators would simply be unaware of it.

Christian