Shortened titles in OMFs and Yelp

Some of the document titles are quite long, and this looks quite odd in Yelp.
For example, in the Applications category, there is a GNOME Calculator Manual
V2.0 document. Pat Costello, John F and Dan devised a way of using short titles
in the OMF to prevent the appearance of long wrapped-around manual titles, as
follows:

* Truncate the text in the <title> tags down to only the application name.
* Record the real title in <comment> tags just before the <title> tags, so that
the real title does not get lost.

For example:

   <comment>
     GNOME Calculator Manual V2.0
   </comment>
   <title>
     Calculator
   </title>

Again, it would be great to get the short titles implemented for 2.0.1. Perhaps
you can update the title information when you are updating the category
information. If you cannot do that by Wednesday 17 July, let me know and I will
try to make the change for you. I will need to know the CVS location of your
OMF.

Thank you!