Re: Latest Scrollkeeper categories

Since you are trying to follow the desktop menus so users can locate
help docs, I believe you should add the following category:

* Actions

There are programs in this menu which are unique to the other parts of
the system.  Mainly they are the screenshooter, the run dialog, the
logout dialog and the lock display dialog.  Without this category I feel
I would have a hard time finding the documentation for these parts of
the GNOME desktop.

Eric Baudais