Latest Scrollkeeper categories

Here are the latest Scrollkeeper categories:
* Accessibility
* Applets
  - Accessories
  - Amusements
  - Internet
  - Multimedia
  - Utility
* Applications
  - Accessories
  - Desktop Preferences
  - Games
  - Graphics
  - Internet
  - Office
  - Programming
  - Sound and Video
  - System Tools
    Nautilus File Manager
* Desktop
  - Glossary
  - Users Guide
* Preferences
* System Administration

Please note the following:

1. The idea of changing the Scrollkeeper categories is to make them consistent
with the Applications menu and the Add to Panel menu, so that users can follow
the same path to find a manual that they use to find an application or applet.
2. Some documents will be linked to from more than one location in the category
list. For example, the desktop preferences information will be linked from
Applications > Desktop Preferences and Preferences.
3. It would be great to get all manuals into the new categories for 2.0.1. To
get your manuals into the new categories, you will need to update your OMFs. If
you cannot do that by Wednesday 17 July, let me know and I will try to make this
change for you. Please send me the CVS location of your OMF.
4. Sun is going to add the new categories and retain the old ones. This means
that both old and new categories will appear. When a category is empty, the
category will no longer appear in the list. In other words, manuals will not
disappear from the list if their OMFs are not updated.
5. This is also an opportunity to create short titles for manuals in the OMF
files. I'll send out a mail on how to do this shortly.
6. There are no documents as yet for the Accessibility and System Administration
categories, but eventually there will be.

What do people think?

Eugene