Re: GUADEC, meetings, and fun

On Sat, 2002-01-26 at 00:37, Eric Baudais wrote:

> > That doesn't make it seem any less stupid to those of us in the US of
> > A.  Yeah, I know what it's in Europe, that doesn't make it any easier to
> > get to.

I think the original goal was to have something in europe since we
otherwise have fewer cool conferences.  There are a lot more over there
(like the one in canada that everyone is always talking about).

But doing something somewhere in the US as well would be great for
GNOME.  If you need help planning something, contact Tim Ney and maybe
they can help out.