GUADEC, meetings, and fun

Folks-

I'm wondering who from this list is attending GUADEC this spring.  I know I
do not have the means to attend.

If a lot of us cannot attend, would we be interested in getting together
outside of GUADEC? For the third time in Europe (that's all I'm saying about
it too).  If we do want to get together would in the US be a good location?
I know there are a lot of people in other countries, but most of the GDP
people I know are either in the US or Europe.

Eric Baudais